Favorite pics of the week

I'm lucky enough to have a job that gives me 8 weeks off in the summer. I spend most of that time outside or with my family doing fun stuff. I absolutely love taking pictures. Here's a couple favorites from this week.

This is Daisy she reminds me to take time to play everyday!

This is my new grand dog Jasper.  He wasn't feeling good this week but still managed to play at the dog park with me for a little bit.  He reminded me to suck it up even when you don't feel good.


This is the newest member of the Barclay family.  My grand kitty Ruby.  We found out she is Cancer free yesterday!  She reminds me to live everyday as if it it's your last because it just might be.  Stephanie got her when she was 5 weeks old and had already suffered from a broken leg.  She's one tough kitty!




Hope everyone has a great week.  Remember to make time for the stuff that really matters!








Comments

Popular Posts