Merry Christmas to you all.

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.  I'm truly grateful for every single one of you that has come into my life.  As busy and crazy as this time of year is, make sure you take a minute each day to breathe.  Believe me I know how hard it is.  When life is the most crazy, that's when we need to take time for just 5 minutes of silence.  It's amazing what just 5 minutes can do.  Sometimes I pull in the garage after work and just turn the car off and sit there for a couple minutes before I go in.  That just helps me go in with the right attitude and leave the crazy, stressed work day behind me.  Just taking a few minutes helps me get my mind right and puts me in a good place.  We can all find just a couple minutes a day to do nothing and we deserve it.
 
I enjoy learning more and more about myself and working on growing my spiritual side.  For me, it helps my capacity to love and be kind to others and even to myself.  It helps me to not judge others and their journeys but just be there to support them when they need it.  All of us are here to figure out how to live our best lives and I enjoy every minute of this journey called life.  So I hope in the New Year everyone of you take time, even if it's just 5 minutes in your garage, to just breath.
 
May you all be blessed in the New Year with health, happiness & the gift of time.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts