Kindness is so easy

 What can we say about 2020?  It's been a hell of a year.  It's one I will never forget and probably the toughest I have lived through in my 50 plus years of being here.  The division I'm witnessing is horrible and there is constant controversy.  Our President has created a very chaotic America.  He relishes in complete confusion and disorder.  When we put a failed businessman turned reality tv star in charge of our Country what did we expect? We have no way of knowing what our future holds and we can only take charge of our own life and do what we know is right.

I have offset the sheer craziness by spending my time volunteering. I also started my Random Acts Of Kindness year. I have recorded and held myself accountable each month of 2020 to perform multiple acts of kindness.  When you search for it, you find there are so many who need help!  I record it to make sure I follow through and stick to it.  It's my little way of balancing all the negative. I would be happy to send you some ideas of how you can make a difference in someone's life!! I complete at least 5 acts a month and strive for more.  They range from helping make a lonely widowed military veterans birthday special to buying art off of a homeless man battling his second round of chemo and lots of things in-between. I make sure I help people young and old.  I make sure to include a wide range of people from different backgrounds and a few times from different countries.  I think we need to create the World we want to live in.  We have the power to change the future.

I can't emphasize enough how important voting is.  Women fought for the right to vote and it finally became possible nationally in 1920.  We owe it to those women who fought so hard 100 years ago to make sure we could have our voices heard today and vote.  We have the power to make change and turn things around.  It starts with having your vote count!  Go to www.iamavoter.com and make sure you are registered to vote.   

I am happy to share or give you a few ideas of how you can start your Random Acts of Kindness year! If you know someone in need of a pick me up or could use a act of kindness, please let me know!


I want to thank anyone who took the time to read this a very happy new season. I hope with the change of season we have a change of heart and spread love and kindness like it's our job.

With love and light,

Lisa


Comments

Popular Posts