Have you ever went for a hike in the woods and just felt overwhelmed by the beauty that surrounds you? That happens to me all the time! I just need to stop sometimes and take it all in.  

I am so grateful for every day I open my eyes and I'm able to use my body.  I never want to take this body for granted!  It's easy to give in to the little aches and pains as the years come and go. It's easy to wish your body could still do the things you did when you were in your 20's and 30's. If yours still can I hope you are proud of that and take advantage of it!  I'm just happy I can get outside and take a hike! I love finding new trails and areas to explore!  I hope I'm always able to do that and I hope I never take it for granted. Enjoy every day you are blessed with!

With love and light,
Lisa

                        

  

Comments

Popular Posts