Every moment is a gift

Every moment of each day is a gift.  There are no "ordinary" days. You will never get moments or days back.  Have you ever taken the time to think about that?  I have and that's why I think I try to be grateful for little things.  I appreciate every gift in my life.  I even appreciate all the challenges I've had to face.  They helped make me who I am.  I have more compassion, kindness and openness than I ever thought I could.  Can you stand? Can you drive?  Can you leave your home without feeling anxious or afraid?  Then you need to not take that for granted because a lot of people don't have those freedoms.  Life can and will change in a moment so make the most of what you have today.  



You only have so much emotional and physical energy to spend each day.  I don't want to spend it being negative or critical of others. I would much rather spend it being grateful for my family, my job, waking up, breathing, the sunrise & sunsets....you get the point.  Life is full of everyday moments that make us smile.  Don't ever be too busy or so blinded by negativity that you miss them.  Unwrap the gift of today and find your special moment!

Namaste my friends
  

Comments

Popular Posts