What's important in your life?

What is really important in your life? What feeds your soul?

Do you ever take the time to truly think of these questions?  A new season always represents a rebirth or transformation to me.  It gets me thinking about what is really important in my life.  I try to think a little deeper than the typical "my husband, kids, parents" answer.  Of course your family is important (or should be).  But, think deeper inside your heart and soul.  What would your answer be?

Here is my short list:
  • Greater sense of peace and love
  • Deeper connection with those around me
  • Create a stronger connection to gratitude and become very aware of the energy I spread/bring to the world
What about things to change in your life?  We all have things we need to change.  The new season can help you put things into perspective and change what just doesn't fulfill you or what takes away from your quality of life.

Here is my short list:
  • Stop letting things I can't change invade my thoughts so much
  • Learn to let the problems and issues of the day not follow me home
  • Make more time to do the things that feed my soul. It's not selfish, it's necessary
Take a little time to really think about your life and what you would like to bring into it during this new spring season.     

Namaste

Comments

Popular Posts