Inspire Me!

Everyone has something or hopefully several things that inspires them.  Watching Super Soul Sunday inspires me.  Like minded people inspire me.  But, I think where I find inspiration the most would be out in nature with a camera in my hand.  I love walking around and looking at things from different angles and points of view.  I love exploring new places!!  I love sitting on a rock near water and just listening and observing.  The quieter I become, the more I hear.  Sometimes it's just sounds that make me smile from the inside out.  Listening to birds chirp, water flowing in a stream or animals walking in leaves makes my heart feel full. I truly look at every minute of my life as a gift.

Here's a picture from the nature preserve not far from our house.  I love going there after a challenging day and just be still. In fall the colors are incredible.
Playing in the rain and being a kid again is also a way to be inspired and just forget your troubles and worries.
 
Of course, Yoga inspires me. It brings peace into my heart and keeps me full of gratitude.  It's something that I do for just me! It's about the only thing I do just for me!

 
What inspires you?  Whatever it is, incorporate it into your life.  If you don't know, take time to figure it out.  It will be worth it.  Life is a incredible ride make sure not to waste a minute of it.
 
"Don't ever worry about things that don't worry about you."
 

Comments

Popular Posts