One more day....

Today marks 11 years cancer free! What I have learned... everything that comes our way is coming to help us grow and evolve into our higher self and help us to be the best we can be. I have a very grateful heart not just today but every day that I am blessed to have just one more day with those I love that help to feed my soul while I figure out just what I'm here to do. Love is all you need.  Surround yourself with people who feed your soul not those that take from it.  Life is too short to not live it with 100% passion and purpose. 

I'm a work in progress but as long as I keep moving forward and not back, I'm just fine with that. Many blessing for everyone who reads this.  I wish you hope, happiness, health and a life full of love and graditude. 

Comments

Popular Posts