What does Yoga do for you?

Here are a few things Yoga does for me.
  1. Connects me to Mother Earth
  2. Helps me feel strong and balanced
  3. Happy for doing something for me
  4. Positive attitude
  5. Appreciate life
  6. Fills me with gratitude
  7. Gives me a peaceful awareness of my core being
  8. Makes me feel centered, conscious, calm and relaxed
  9. Helps me be peace-loving
  10. Present in my life and the moment
Gratefulness is the cleansing of the soul and helps connect me to the divine.  I want to fulfill the highest, truest expression of myself.  I don't think I can do that without being grateful for every gift big and small in my life.

Namaste~
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe abides I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth of light, and of peace.  When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are one.....

Comments

Popular Posts