Kyle is 20.

I'm so grateful that 20 years ago we were blessed with a bouncing, healthy baby boy.  Kyle David came into our lives at 2:47 in the afternoon.  According to the doctors, he was supposed to be here May 25th.  But he wasn't ready so he took his sweet time and I was induced the morning of June 9th.  I craved Chinese food while I was pregnant and that was about the only thing.  I gained 24 pounds and it was an easy pregnancy, no sickness. 

It has been a wonderful 20 years with all the normal ups and downs that kids go through.  Watching him change and grow into his own person has been a wonderful experience.  He has fun in life.  He has his own beliefs and is his own person.  I love having deep conversations with Kyle and it's great to see him question things and find his own way.  I know he will do great things in life because he has this awareness about him that is wonderful to see.  He is an old soul in a young body.   

These are the boys their Sr year of high school.  I can't begin to tell you how funny these boys are.  Lots of laughs watching them grow up and a couple gray hairs.


Thank you Kyle for your smile & for the laughter.  Thank you for not taking life too serious.  Thank you for being you & for your spirituality.  You are open to the endless possiblities in your life and because of that great things will come to you.  Stay true to who you are and what you know.  I love you more than any words can explain and I'm honored to be your mom.


I'm a mother blessed with the love of three amazing children.  The happiness they bring me is beyond words.

Comments

Popular Posts