I love that life is about choices.

We all have choices everyday from the time we wake up until the time we go to sleep.  I LOVE that.  To me it means everyday when I wake up is a fresh start.  I have the choice to be happy and make it a good day or feel sorry for myself and make it a negative day.  We have the power and the gift in our lives of choice.  If you take time to think about it, how many times a day do you have to make a decision? Between work and home it's almost constantly for me.  I choose to live everyday to the fullest. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to us so we can't take it for granted that it will come.  Don't wait for tomorrow to tell people how you feel about them.  You may not get tomorrow or get to see them again.  I don't want to leave the world without everyone around me knowing exactly how I feel about them.  I want people around me to be happy and positive so that is what I try to put out into the world.  No, I'm not responsible for anyone's happiness but my own.  However, if I can brighten someones day with a smile or a hug I choose to do that.  I'm a "fixer" and want to fix everything for everyone.  I don't like seeing people in pain or going through hard times so if I can make a difference in someone's life I choose to.  Whether it's a smile, a prayer, raising money for a cause or just being there to listen to someone who needs to vent.

We all go through hard times and have bad things happen to us that is out of our control. That is part of life and growing and having our lessons we need to get through while we are here on earth.  What matters is how we choose to deal with them.    

Comments

Popular Posts