Meditation-Day One

Meditation commitment

I used to be good at taking time to meditate. Then came the "I need to get this or that accomplished before work" or "I need to make a do list so I don't forget anything" and that goes on and on and on.   It is hard to get into the quiet mindset and let it all go. That needs to change! 

So, I'm giving myself permission to stop the monkey mind. I will start by making a 5 days commitment.  I will take time everyday, even if it's ten minutes, to just be alone with my thoughts for 5 days. I'm worth ten minutes of peace a day! I crave it, I need it and I'm a better person when I do it. It helps get my mind, body and spirit to come together and become friends again. It helps calm me and set intention for the day. 



Today was day one.  I actually meditated for 42 minutes!  Seems I may have needed it more than I thought.  Maybe after the 5 day commitment, I can do another 5 and before I know it just maybe it will be a normal routine of the day.

In light and love~

Lisa 

Comments

Popular Posts